My Calendar of Firsts for this week:
- Tortoiseshell butterflies
- Bluebells, in the park and in our garden
- Gorse (although this one is cheating, as there is always gorse, but it is one of my favourite flowers and I even wear gorse perfume.)
- Tiny violets hidden in the grass in the garden, and along our path.
- Tadpoles! Oh my, I am so remiss! The tadpoles hatched a couple of weeks ago, and I have not sketched, or even mentioned them.
I did not include any ‘colours of the week’ this week. I was running short of space on my page.