It’s Black Garden Ant Week in Exploring Nature With Children!
Here are some links to help you along:
- Ants. Attenborough: Life in the undergrowth – video
- How to Draw Insects: John Muir Laws – video workshop
- Black Garden Ant Info
- Ants in the garden; the benefits of ants
- Label the ant anatomy printable
- Ant life cycle printable
- Flying ant day
- The Ant & the Grasshopper story
Exploring Nature With Children is an open and go curriculum. To make it even easier, I have created a free calendar for you to download.
If you’re over on Instagram, do pop over and say hello! The Instagram page is very much about community; think of it as your virtual home school co op! Our community uses the #exploringnaturewithchildren hashtag, & also specific weekly hashtags to enable you to connect with other families working through the ENWC curriculum. This week’s hashtag will be: #ENWCblackgardenantsweek