It’s almost Caterpillars Week One in Exploring Nature With Children.
Here are some links to help you along:
- Raising butterflies indoors
- Bill Nye the Science Guy: Life Cycles
- What is the difference between a Chrysalis & a Cocoon?
- Monarch butterfly metamorphosis
- Some fun; A caterpillar ordering & sequencing game
Exploring Nature With Children is an open and go curriculum. To make it even easier, I have created a free calendar for you to download.
If you’re over on Instagram, do pop over and say hello! The Instagram page is very much about community; think of it as your virtual home school co op! Our community uses the #exploringnaturewithchildren hashtag, & also specific weekly hashtags to enable you to connect with other families working through the ENWC curriculum. This week’s hashtag will be: #enwccaterpillarsweek