My Calendar of Firsts this week:
- Rose found a Mussel shell by the canal
- Unfortunately, we found lots of litter too, so collected it up, and put it in the rubbish bin on the main pathway.
- Frogspawn in the boating pond!
- More frogs were spotted this week, too.
- A beautiful hate sun, shining through the trees on the Vernal Equinox
My ‘colours’ for the week, along the top left hand page, are the pretty blues of the bright sky, with hints of gentle pink that were all around me in the natural world this week.