Next week in Exploring Nature With Children is ‘Weather Week’.
Here are some helpful links to support your studies:
- Snowflake Anatomy
- Storms: Bill Nye the Science Guy (Video)
- How to Draw Cloud Shapes: John Muir Laws
- How to Draw Clouds in perspective: John Muir Laws
- How to Paint Skies in Watercolour I: John Muir Laws
- How to Paint Skies in Watercolour II: John Muir Laws
- Painting Shadows on Snow: John Muir Laws
- Come Outside : A Windy Day
- Come Outside : A Rainy Day
Exploring Nature With Children is an open and go curriculum. To make it even easier, I have created a free calendar for you to download. There’s a direct link in my profile.
If you’re following along with the community over on Instagram, do pop over and say hello! Think of it as your virtual home school co op!
To enable you to connect with other families working through the ENWC curriculum, this week’s hashtag will be: #ENWCweatherweek