It’s a brand new year of Exploring Nature With Children!
I am thrilled to welcome back families back to another year of ENWC, and my warmest wishes to our new families! Thank you for joining us.
We begin with Seed Week, which really is a smashing week with which to get started studying nature. Here are some links to help with your nature study:
- Seed Dispersal by Explosion
- How Seeds Travel
- Bill Nye the Science Guy: Plants
- John Muir Laws: How to Draw Plants
- Come Outside: Apples
- Parts of a Seed – Twinkle
- As it’s Seed Week, I thought that I would share with you a video that I made a couple of years ago: Painting a conker in my nature journal.
Exploring Nature With Children is an open and go curriculum. To make it even easier, I have created a free calendar for you to download.
If you’re over on Instagram, do pop over and say hello! The Instagram page is very much about community; think of it as your virtual home school co op! Our community uses the #exploringnaturewithchildren hashtag, & also specific weekly hashtags to enable you to connect with other families working through the ENWC curriculum. This week’s hashtag will be: #ENWCseedweek