It’s Spring Pond Study Week in Exploring Nature With Children
The natural world is waking after its long winter sleep and you will begin to see much activity at your local pond. Here are some links to inspire you this week:
- Spring Pond Dip. A snapshot of life in a back garden pond.
- How to draw frogs and toads : John Muir Laws
- Drawing reptile and amphibian eyes : John Muir Laws
- Frog spawn time lapse video
- The life cycle of a frog: video
- Frog applying ‘sun cream’: BBC Documentary
Exploring Nature with Children is an open and go curriculum. To make it even easier, I have created a free calendar for you to download.
If you’re over on Instagram, do pop over and say hello! The Instagram page is very much about community; think of it as your virtual home school co op! Our community uses the #exploringnaturewithchildren hashtag, & also specific weekly hashtags to enable you to connect with other families working through the ENWC curriculum. This week’s hashtag will be: #ENWCspringpondweek