This week in Exploring Nature With Children is ‘Moss Week’.
Here are some helpful links to help with your studies:
- Mosses life cycle (video)
- Moss life cycle under the microscope (video)
- A general introduction to mosses and how to identify them (video)
- How to create realistic textures (video) This is helpful for not only moss, but all areas of keeping a nature journal.
- How to preserve moss.
- Moss-filled clear Christmas baubles (scroll)
Exploring Nature With Children is an open and go curriculum. To make it even easier, I have created a free calendar for you to download.
If you’re following along with the community over on Instagram, do pop over and say hello! Think of it as your virtual home school co op!
To enable you to connect with other families working through the ENWC curriculum, this week’s hashtag will be: #ENWCfungusweek