This week in Exploring Nature With Children is ‘Autumn Pond Study Week’.
Here are some helpful links to help with your studies:
- Life in a pond Study Guide
- Pond water under the microscope
- How to draw ducks: profile view. John Muir Laws
- How to draw ducks: The head. John Muir Laws
- How to Draw Ducks: Video workshop
- Come Outside: Geese
Exploring Nature With Children is an open and go curriculum. To make it even easier, I have created a free calendar for you to download.
If you’re following along with the community over on Instagram, do pop over and say hello! Think of it as your virtual home school co op!
To enable you to connect with other families working through the ENWC curriculum, this week’s hashtag will be: #ENWCautumnpondweek