I have very kindly been awarded the Leibster award by Lori at CM Schooling. Thanks Lori!
Liebster Award Rules
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Display the Liebster Award on your blog
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
Copy the rules into your post.
Here are my 11 Random Facts:
- My passion is seeing families exploring and enjoying the outdoors together.
- I am married to my childhood sweetheart.
- I like to bake fairy cakes.
- My favourite book is Wuthering Heights.
- I am a knitter, a spinner, and a dyer. You will occasionally see my projects pop up on my blog.
- I love clothes. When I was younger, I wore original vintage pieces (cocktail dress for college class, anyone!) I rarely wear jeans, favouring pretty, 1950s-style dresses.
- I am a big girl.
- My faith is extremely important to me.
- My first job was as a beauty therapist, and before I had the girls, I worked as a national make up artist for a international company.
- I celebrate the liturgical year and special seasonal days, such as the winter solstice. I do my best to see the beauty and celebration in each day.
- Raising Little Shoots is eight years old! I began my blog back in 2007 on blogger.
Answers to the 11 Questions
- Are you a night owl or early bird? Early bird
- What musical instrument do you wish you could play? Piano
- What three words best describe you? Emotional, Faithful, Determined
- If you could do anything as your occupation and you would be guaranteed to be successful, what would you do? I get to do it! I am a home educating mother 🙂
- Coffee or tea? Neither
- To which literary character do you most relate? Anne Of Green Gables
- What was your favorite class in school? Art
- Which country would you most like to visit? USA
- Why did you decide to write a blog? To record our day-to-day doings
- What was your happiest moment? Corny, I know, but the birth of my children & my wedding day.
- What do you wish you had known before you started blogging? Home much time it takes!
11 Questions for my nominees
- Your favourite season?
- The words I’d like to live by are…
- Introvert or extrovert?
- Your favourite childhood place?
- Which character from a book would you most like to meet and why?
- What are your hobbies?
- Something you’re good at?
- What would your super-power be?
- Your favourite drink?
- Your favourite book?
- What kind of day are you having today?
My nominees (in no particular order)
I will have to leave it here, as I do not follow many blogs, other blogs I follow have more than 200 followers 🙂