I was nominated by Mommy Lanes Adventures for the One Lovely Blog Award, thank you very much, I am honoured!
Here are the rules for this award:
Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a knitter who loves to spin her own yarn. I love to sink my hands into a beautiful Shetland fleece! I adore the whole process, from choosing the perfect fleece, washing it, preparing it, spinning it, dyeing it (though I love to work with natural colours too.) to knitting the finished item.
- I really love clothes, and I pretty much live in dresses. If you catch me in a pair of jeans, it’s a rare thing!
- My faith is very important to me, in a deeply personal way. For the last few years I have been fortunate enough to be able to go on a weekend silent retreat, in the depths of winter, which has blessed my soul immensely. And my children have a ball with daddy, watching movies, eating pizza, & generally making a mess at home 🙂
- My first job was as a beauty therapist, and before I had the girls, I worked as a national make up artist for a international company.
- I am married to my childhood sweetheart.
- I celebrate the liturgical year and special seasonal days, such as the winter solstice. I do my best to see the beauty and celebration in each day.
- My passion is seeing families exploring and enjoying the outdoors together.
- Adventures In Homeschooling
- The Parenting Passageway
- Under An English Sky
- Classically Homeschooling
- Viking Academy
- Leah Boden