Next week in Exploring Nature With Children is ‘Pumpkin Week’.
Here are some links to help with your studies:
- Know your pumpkin
- How to draw a pumpkin step by step
- How to paint a watercolour pumpkin
- Bobbing for pumpkins: The science behind ‘Will it float?’
- Pumpkin soup recipe
- How to carve a pumpkin
- Pumpkin carving templates
- Design your pumpkin – worksheet from Twinkl
Exploring Nature With Children is an open and go curriculum. To make it even easier, I have created a free calendar for you to download.
If you’re following along with the community over on Instagram, do pop over and say hello! Think of it as your virtual home school co op!
To enable you to connect with other families working through the ENWC curriculum, this week’s hashtag will be: #ENWCpumpkinweek