It’s almost Blossom Week in Exploring Nature With Children!
Here are some links to help with your studies:
- How to draw wildflowers by John Muir Laws (Video workshop)
- Anatomy of a flower (worksheet)
- Time lapse video of a Rose blooming
- Cherry Blossom Painting Tutorial
- Cherry Blossom with Bubblewrap
- Handwork : : Blossom embroidery
Exploring Nature With Children is an open and go curriculum. To make it even easier, I have created a free calendar for you to download.
If you’re over on Instagram, do pop over and say hello! The Instagram page is very much about community; think of it as your virtual home school co op! Our community uses the #exploringnaturewithchildren hashtag, & also specific weekly hashtags to enable you to connect with other families working through the ENWC curriculum. This week’s hashtag will be: #ENWCblossomweek