It’s almost Grasses Week in Exploring Nature With Children!
Here are some links to help with your studies:
- Sketching Grass, Rocks, and Conifer Forests by John Muir Laws
- Grass ID
- Grasses, Rushes, and Sedges – Woodland Trust
- More on Grasses, Rushes, and Sedges
- How to Weave a Simple Grass Basket
- Archeologists Making Baskets (Not directly related, but fascinating and worth a read!)
Exploring Nature With Children is an open and go curriculum. To make it even easier, I have created a free calendar for you to download.
If you’re over on Instagram, do pop over and say hello! The Instagram page is very much about community; think of it as your virtual home school co op! Our community uses the #exploringnaturewithchildren hashtag, & also specific weekly hashtags to enable you to connect with other families working through the ENWC curriculum. This week’s hashtag will be: #ENWCgrassesweek