This week in Exploring Nature With Children it is ‘Moss Week’.
Here are some helpful links to get you going:
- Mosses life cycle (video)
- Moss life cycle under the microscope (video) beautiful images!
- A general introduction to mosses and how to identify them (video)
- How to create realistic textures (video) This is helpful for not only moss, but all areas of keeping a nature journal.
- How to preserve moss. (As always, be wise when collecting specimens )
- Moss-filled clear Christmas baubles